Armoured Glass is iDetail Pro's elite ceramic glass coating, offering up to 12 months protection to your vehicles glass.
Armoured Glass is easy to apply, buff and maintain.
This is a professional grade ceramic that can be easily applied by detailing enthusiasts.
Armoured Glass is supplied (for free) with a microfibre sponge that can be used for applying and buffing.
Armoured Glass coating will cover two average size car's glasswork, it can also be used on light clusters if desired.
To prepare your glass iDetail recommends using a glass cleaner to remove contaminants from the surface, ensure your glass and surrounding area is dry, do not apply in rain or freezing conditions . Remove existing sealants and repellents with an IPA spray, you can use a glass polish before applying.
How to apply:
- Apply externally to clean and dry glass
- Add 6-8 drops to an applicator pad and apply in cross-hatch pattern
- Allow coating to bond for approx 15 seconds
- Wipe away any excess residue with a clean, dry cloth
- Buff glass with clean, dry microfiber cloth
- Apply a second layer with half the coating amount
- Allow the coating to cure for 4 hours before allowing the car to get wet and do not wash for 72 hours after use.
iDetail recommends replacing windscreen wipers when applying to windscreens and coating wipers with a thin layer of Armoured Glass. There should be no smearing with wipers however, always check vision is not impaired by wipers before driving.
Check with your installer before using on aftermarket tints.